The Alumni Association is an entity of the STEP’s Institutional Development Office (BDI), that brings together former students from the Bachelor’s degree, diploma and certificate programs. The association is led by a committee of former students and works under the supervision of the Director of the BDI to achieve the following objectives:
- Strengthen the bond between former students of various graduating classes.
- Create activities that allow alumni to share their experiences in ministry.
- Encourage former students to participate in the financial support of STEP.
- Organize fundraising activities for STEP.
- Keep alumni informed about various developments at STEP.
- Assist alumni to continue the pursuit of the mission of STEP.
The Alumni meet each year on October 17th on the STEP campus.
The members of the current Alumni leadership committee are:
President: Arold Apollon
Secretary: Wilkens Cétoute
Treasurer: Joseph Marcelin
Counselors: Phony Péranstin and Marie Elena Pierre.